-
March 3rd, 2005, 02:42 AM
#1
Inactive Member
I believe Kit's, Josefina's and Addy's hold the most. I have all their collections in their chests except, of course, for the furniture. Josefina's is large enough to also hold Kaya's clothes comfortably. Kirsten's is very spacious. Her bed fits in her chest as a tray (as far as I know, it's the only one that does this) and I'm not really sure whether the chest holds more with or without that. Sam's and Molly's hold the least although more than I expected when I bought them. I did finally break down and get Felicity's, which is certainly unique in that being historically correct the clothes have to be folded onto shelves. Even so I find it holds more than I thought it would.
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks